Day of stationery items for a wedding are paper goods that are used on the day of the wedding to provide information, create a cohesive look, and help guests navigate the event. Here are some examples of day of stationery items for a wedding:
- Wedding Programs – A program typically includes the order of events, the names of the wedding party, and any special thanks or acknowledgements.
- Place Cards – These cards are used to direct guests to their assigned seats at the reception.
- Table Numbers – These cards help guests identify which table they are seated at.
- Menus – These cards list the food and drinks that will be served during the reception.
- Escort Cards – These cards are used to direct guests to their tables at the reception.
- Signage – Signs can be used to direct guests to different areas of the event, such as the ceremony, cocktail hour, or reception.
- Thank You Cards – These cards can be sent after the wedding to thank guests for attending and for any gifts they may have given.